Everyone has weird quirks. But as funny as they are, those weird quirks make each person unique and interesting in his or her own way. Here are a few of my own quirks, or what I like to call: “Julie-isms”.
· I’ll only make the bed if the cats aren’t laying in it.
· I name all my animals and pets after rock musicians.
· I only like mint with chocolate.
· I won’t wear the same pair of shoes more than once in a week.
· I have to organize the fridge and cabinets in a certain way, no matter what, even if it isn’t practical.
· Don’t touch my belly button. Or anywhere near it. Ever.
· I scrunch my nose and face to express dislike or disgust.
· I always eat tomatoes in a salad last. Sometimes I don’t eat them at all. No, I don’t know why.
· The volume level on the TV or on the car radio has to be an even number.
· I will eat a bowl of peanut butter and call it a meal.
· I will NEVER eat Shepherd’s Pie, gravy or avocado ever again.
· When I get stressed, I clean…
If we Love ‘em or hate ‘em, we all have ‘em: weird quirks that make us who we are. Some are funny. Some contribute to our personalities. And, yes, some are just…weird. But we wouldn’t be who we are without them.
Thanks for reading.